Monday, September 12, 2011

Marriage...

A month ago on August 11th, I was sealed in the Salt Lake Temple to the love of my life Matt Myers. The night before we had a wonderful dinner in Matt's back yard. That night felt so weird as Matt drove me home for the last time. Thinking that tomorrow we would be married. What a crazy thought!

The morning of the 11th didn't feel any different from any other day. I woke up and just started getting ready by curling my hair and applying some make up. I had no nerves what so ever. It felt good to be so calm and at ease. When my mom and I finally left for the temple I was getting so excited. These feelings kinda took me by surprise because I was expecting to be a little nervous about this new life I was just about to start, but I wasn't at all. I was so excited, I couldn't wait to get there.

We got to the temple, checked in, and then waited for Matt and his dad to arrive. I sat there with this big grin on my face. I remember not being able to sit still as I waited. The lady sitting next to me lead over and said, "you must be getting married today?" I laughed and asked her how she could tell, she answered with a chuckle and said, "well your fidgety like a bride is, what threw me off was that big grin on your face. You don't look nervous like the other brides I have seen." I quickly said with the same grin "I'm excited! There is no reason to be nervous." And then Matt walked through those doors and boy did I run over to him fast. I threw my arms around him and gave him the biggest hug! haha

After the sealing was over and we got to walk out those famous doors. It felt so weird thinking that "I" get to walk out. Today was my turn!

That day was perfect! Everyone was telling me that they have never seen a more excited bride. I wouldn't of wanted to share that day with anyone else but Matt. I love him with all my heart! He is the best friend anyone could ever ask for. And everyday just keeps getting better and better.

I love you Sparky!



I will post wedding pictures when I get them...

No comments:

Post a Comment